Transportation and Supply
Snyder Distribution Center
The Snyder Distribution Center is located in Snyder, Texas near Hwy. 84. The warehouse has 133,000 square feet of storage space, and ships and receives food and supplies necessary to supply 23 Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) food service departments and 3 TDCJ high security food service departments in Northwest and West Texas.
Outside vendors or shipping companies with deliveries are required to contact the warehouse staff to set up a delivery date and time. Failure to make an appointment may result in refusal of shipment delivery.
Physical Address: 2100 North Kings Hwy., Snyder, Texas 79549
Telephone: (325) 573-6125
Fax: (325) 573-2652
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 6:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
All deliveries are by appointment and any unscheduled arrivals will be handled as time permits. Unscheduled arrivals may have to wait until an appointment can be arranged or until the next work day.
Click this link for a map to the Snyder Distribution Center. (Map courtesy of Google Maps)
From Hwy. 84 (Eastbound):
- Take Hwy. 208 and 350 exit.
- Go 1/4 mile, turn right into the facility’s entrance. All truck traffic will go to the rear of the warehouse for instructions.
From Hwy. 84 (Westbound):
- Take the Hwy. 208 and 350 exit and proceed to the road intersection.
- Turn left at the stop sign and go under Hwy. 84.
- Immediately turn right onto the service road.
- Travel approximately one city block, go to the second driveway entrance.
- Turn left into the facility. All truck traffic will go to the rear of the warehouse for instructions.