Interactive Ethics Training
Quiz for Lesson 3
1) Does TDCJ encourage employees to exercise their
full panoply of rights and civic responsibilities within the
2) An employee is permitted to vote for candidates
but not allowed to volunteer in candidate support activity.
3) Policy prohibits an employee from a) running for elective office; b) participating in an organization’s promoting of various political ideologies; c) wearing political buttons while on state property; or d) conducting non-issue based voter registration drives.
4) According to PD-23 Employee Political Activity, can an employee have a
political bumper sticker affixed to their personal vehicle?
5) TDCJ employees are prevented from serving as members of school districts
with no exceptions.
6) Employees running for any office a) cannot place campaign materials on employee bulletin boards; b) cannot urge, coerce, or ask co-workers to vote for them; c) can place campaign materials on bulletin boards and ask employees to vote for them; d) Both “a” and “b”.