Interactive Ethics Training
Quiz for Lesson 1
1) Does the Ethics Policy apply to only Correctional Staff?
2) Behaving ethically, means only requiring an employee to follow the guidelines
set forth in the Ethics Policy.
3) Which is not a topic discussed in the Ethics Policy: a) Acceptance of Benefits;
b) Religious Expression; c) Abuse of Office; or d) Revolving Door Prohibitions?
4) Should an employee who negotiates and signs contracts with outside vendors
accept an invitation to a social function or entertainment offered as a
result of that business relationship?
5) The Advisory Council on Ethics recommends that all such gifts, unrelated
to work that even may be out of generosity, be refused.
6) An employee cannot engage in __________, that is, the granting or withholding
of conditions of perquisites of employment based on excessive reliance on
personal relationships as a basis for decisions or actions in the work
environment. a) nepotism; b) favoritism; c) cronyism; or d) all of the above