Manufacturing, Agribusiness and Logistics Division
Transportation and Supply
Southern Region Distribution Center
The Southern Region Distribution Center is located near the Stringfellow Unit in Rosharon, Texas. The warehouse has 33,200 square feet of storage space and ships and receives vital stock to support the agency's mission.
A primary function for this operation is to distribute items to TDCJ units within Regions III and IV such as food, offender clothing and textiles, offender necessities, soaps, detergents, boiler salt, janitorial supplies, office supplies, and printed materials.
Outside vendors or shipping companies with deliveries are required to contact the warehouse staff to set up a delivery date and time. Failure to make an appointment may result in refusal of shipment delivery.
Physical Address: 2800 FM 655, Rosharon, Texas, 77583
Telephone: (281) 595-4100, (281) 595-4101, (281) 595-4102
Fax: (281) 595-4108
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 6:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
From Houston Hwy. 59:
- Take U.S. 59 South toward Texas 288 South Lake Jackson/Freeport/Victoria.
- Merge onto TX 288 South.
- Take the exit for FM 1462 toward Rosharon.
- Merge onto FM 1462 W.
- Turn left onto FM 521 southbound.
- Turn right at the caution light onto FM 655.
- Go approximately 2.7 miles west. The warehouse will be the first building on the right just prior to reaching the three way stop light on FM 655.