Interactive Ethics Training
Quiz for Lesson 2
1) Is it okay if an employee while at work during his lunch hour types a report
on his office computer for his part-time landscaping job?
2) An employee is violating policy when she passes out an AVON catalog to fellow
co-workers during regular working hours.
3) Outside employment is a conflict of interest: a) if it requires
the employee to disclose confidential information acquired from
employment with the Agency; b) if it impairs an employee’s
independence of judgement for agency duties; c) if it was
received based on Agency powers or duties in favor of the other;
d) all of the above
4) An employee has taken a part-time job at a mall
for the Holidays. Can the employee use personal time to take off
on Fridays for this other job since it will only last a month and
he or she has lots of accrued time?
5) An employee wants to apply for a weekend job at a local retail store
stocking merchandise. This employee does not have to receive prior approval
for this specific job.
6) An employee’s ____________ or cycle _________be changed to
a) job duties/can/outside employment b) work hours/will
not/outside employment c) schedule/will/the hours of the other job
d) responsibilities/should/the conflicting job