What Actions May the Parole Panel Take During the Parole Revocation Process?
The Parole Panel may order various actions in the Parole Revocation Process. Such actions may include the following:
- Do not revoke, but allow to continue on supervision, either with or without modification of conditions or release.
- Do not revoke but allow to discharge if the offender is past his or her discharge date.
- Transfer to an Intermediate Sanction Facility (ISF) or Substance Abuse Felony Program Facility (SAFPF).
- Impose additional special condition(s).
- Revoke release; and
- Reversal of previous revocation action.